nice invisible forumsignature

W

wn van deursen

Not the first time that I make a mess of it...
I copied my signature into the user cp but this tiny banner to promote the Red Cross organisation wasn't the idea I had in mind...It isn't marked as an "Img" either. What did I do wrong?

are you sure you have this

(
url](
)

Remove )

It currently appears as:
http://C:\Documents and Settings\WN\Mijn documenten\Mijn afbeeldingen\running.gif

Upload your sig to a web server, and then do what b-man said. ;)

re signature

'Fraid you've lost me here. I'll give it another try in 2004, after my graduation in pc basics. Thnxs anyway

Go here & create an account. When that is done you should be able to see how to upload things (pics) to the internet. Linking a picture from your hard drive won't work so now link it from where it is uploaded too. Have a play with it. I'm sure you'll figure it out. :)

re forumsignatures

The Paulsonator is diff to reach and does not let me reg, the other one I'll give a try later on., it's obvious I have to really sit down for this. But look, I've got my little wisecracks, pretty pictures ain't that important. Thnx for the help

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back