Nice cat Evil Marge!

Gigabot

OSNN Senior Addict
So my younger sister who is 3 years old was playing around with the computer as she always does and she ended up clicking a link (http://amalee.50webs.com), I heard a loud "Meow" from my computer speaker, and saw a page with pics of a cute cat! My sister and I enjoyed looking at the cat and she kept making me refresh the page so she would hear the "Meow"! :D

i was going to comment but i think it would have been taken the wrong way ;)

I think you must have misunderstood my post. I was viewing a topic in which Evil Marge commented, but her website URL with the cat was in her profile. My younger sister clicked on that link and that's how that page came up!

I think you must have misunderstood my post. I was viewing a topic in which Evil Marge commented, but her website URL with the cat was in her profile. My younger sister clicked on that link and that's how that page came up!
So you were viewing a topic and your 3 year old sister figured out how to click on Marge's name then scroll down to "view public profile". Click on "view public profile" then click on "Contact info" then click on the website URL in her profile.

That how it happened?

So you were viewing a topic and your 3 year old sister figured out how to click on Marge's name then scroll down to "view public profile". Click on "view public profile" then click on "Contact info" then click on the website URL in her profile.

That how it happened?
No. She clicked "Evil Marge" then clicked "Visit Evil Marge's" homepage. She knows how to use the mouse and click around at links.

damn its getting hard not to type the comment..........:devious:

I'm sitting outside Marge's window, looking at her "evil cat" right now :eek:

A 3 year old that can read and click, must make a mom happy

my 16month old nephew knows how to turn on the tv, get into the washing machine (after opening the locked door) and making phone calls to his nan :D

yet you still can't use the toaster :D

bender shut up :D - for 16 months hes doing things i wouldn't expect a 16 month old to do, strong little git too, especially when he gets hold of your chest hair :speechless:

The clever child managed to click my sig, find my blog link then click the link named Murphy? :laugh: Even I forgot about that page, I only put it there to keep it active and haven't updated since May.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back