NIC card free to the RIGHT person

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
unused - honest - pm me with email and you can have the full gen (so long as you NEVER tell why it is unused - also so long as you are the right person... you know who you are!)

b4 you open it remember...

anthrax.gif

couldn't resist that :p

going soon -

the RIGHT person did indeed PM me (see here for the background)

So we have exchanged details and the lucky recipient will be getting His MRi 10/100 MBps Ethernet Adapter PCI card soon as snail-mail permits him to send me self addressed packaging.

Just thought I should post to close this thread - my DSL modems still up for grabs though...

We should have a way people that get freebies through the site can donate for it - but I know that's been discussed before and is not really an idea that flies despite it's popularity (or hijack the thread and tell me I am wrong?)

*wonders why this all had to take place in a thread, instead of by PM* :rolleyes:

You started a thread in the Trading Post and only intended for one person to take advantage of it. There's no point other than to let people know that you're giving something away.

*shame*

:eek: you sound righteous - and I have no defence! :eek:

Other than it was a manic moment at 3 AM and, in my defence, if it reactivated trading post that cannot be a bad thing, no? Well I hope so anyway and I would STILL have given it away is the point - what I MEANT to say is he has first go at it because he seemed to have the greatest need...

peace and harmony (or whatever thay say today!)

Mainframeguy said:
:eek: you sound righteous - and I have no defence! :eek:

:confused:

Mainframeguy said:
Other than it was a manic moment at 3 AM and, in my defence, if it reactivated trading post that cannot be a bad thing, no? Well I hope so anyway and I would STILL have given it away is the point - what I MEANT to say is he has first go at it because he seemed to have the greatest need...

peace and harmony (or whatever thay say today!)

Ok, so long as he wasn't the only one able to get it then it makes more sense now.

Mainframeguy said:
the RIGHT person did indeed PM me (see here for the background)

So we have exchanged details and the lucky recipient will be getting His MRi 10/100 MBps Ethernet Adapter PCI card soon as snail-mail permits him to send me self addressed packaging.

hell, thats me!

he he

:D LOL = nice humour post Hybrid..... post again if you like if you found my link helpful.... no one mentioned this, but I will - are your O/S either end compatible - I have a feeling to starts to get much more complocated with mixing them - but heck, I've only done one network so what do I know!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back