East

Tampa Bay vs. Ottawa
NY Rangers vs. New Jersey
Philadelphia vs. Buffalo
Montreal vs. Carolina

I've bolded the teams I think will go on to the next round. :cool:

GO FLAMES GO!

Last edited:
The Av's were a disappointment this year.

:(

I'm psyched the Rangers made it, as they have missed out the last few years.

Bummed that with their loss yesterday they lost the division, and went from a 3 to a 6 seed :(

boo NHL boo.

Tampa Bay all the way.

boo NHL boooooooo !!!

No whiners allowed :p

Tampa Bay will get owned by Ottawa ;)

Bleh. They lightning are still champs.

And the NHL sucks.

My predictions:

Western Conference Final - Detroit vs. Calgary - if Legace holds up.
Eastern Conference Final - New Jersey vs. Ottawa - if Ottawa can hold off the Habs or Carolina in 2nd round.

I think the Habs have a chance, I'm extremely biased towards them, but I've noticed some of the Habs put their playoff skates on early this year in the mad rush to make the playoffs. Not to mention Huet finished the season with the best save percentage. ;)

I hate to spoil your fun here guys but ...the Wings are on a mission. to win the Cup. No choking this time around..They just have too much power and skill. its Legace time to shine..

Detroit and Ottawa for the cup

Detroit in 6

And go Pistions!!...Man, 2 Teams with Championships in one year..gotta love It:)

Mastershakes said:
Don't underestimate the Kobe factor tdinc ;)

not to start this off topic but..Kobe is a ball pig, and not a team player..the lakers are a mess the Suns will take them out...

Back to teh topic at hand..WHat a freakin game 1 :eek: The Oilers Defence looks good, Wings looks a bit sluggish..but Malts sorces the tie and the winner in the 2nd OT....Nice :) Once Datsyuk gets back in the line up everything should be back in place..

My boys won tonight! Woot! :D

And as expected, Tampa got owned by Ottawa :p

Hey GM, You got Colorado/Dallas in the East Conference, and the TampaBay/Ottawa in the West in your Thread Starter post.

Go OILERS!!!!! Oilers in 6 over Detroit.

Heeter

I'm not gonna lie, I kind of want the Oilers to win so that we get a Flames/Oilers series :eek:

Love how cocky the Wings are...they are already sellings tickets for the second round :p

um, no, it wouldn't.

Watch yo mouth sucka :ninja:

A disgruntled sports fan is a fan who is scorned, or something like that :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back