NFSU 2 texture problem

skate04

Skate Ivanhoe Frequently
I installed NFSU 2 a few weeks ago now and have been playing it fine on my 3ghz athlon with 1gb ram an radeon 9600 pro. My problem is that the textures seem grainy and washed out on everything but the cars, even on highest graphics settings. All environment and light textures etc.. look like they've been made in paint. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

I have noticed this problem before, but only for the “road” textures. When ever this happens though I have found you just need to reload the game (from the main menu) and all is back to normal again. I don’t think this really helps but I think it clearly identifys this as a bug.

Thanks but that does'nt seem to work. This morning i got the latest catalyst drivers and it now all seems allot crisper so i think i've fixed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back