NFS: Underground Thread

I have just installed my new stirring wheel, and its FLIPPING amazing! Good feel to it, it comes with breaks and shift handle, and of course the wheel, nice red color with good stick grip too it!!

Has anyone heard about the new patch (#4)? Ive heard about it but i havent seen it anywhere :confused:..

However, ive heard people who have downloaded the patch stating that it still remains as version 1.3.. which is odd and some people have noticed a downgrade in performance.. but im guessing that version of the patch was a fake or something

Just wondering what the new patch actually does

Alex :cool:

what about showing us your beast of a steering wheel (set) Bman. Im intriegued to see what it looks like

Does anyone know if you can get actually car replica's steering wheel set? :confused: (im just curious)

I have a USB "Twin Shock" kind of Joystick (make unknown, made in Taiwan). It works fine with all other games including Hot Pursuit 2, but in NFS U, it just doesnt detect the controller and the menu behaves strangely when the controller is connected. Anyone else have a similar problem ? :(

Its not soppose to be an accually replica, but its the name. I'll go get my camra and show you. I'll post it soon.

Ok, I found a link to the main site instead of takeing a picture. (I'll take one later if you still want me too).

Here is the link....

Force Feedback GT

Ah, thanx for the link Bman, i know which one you mean now :D.. i thought it was that one.. just had to be sure ;).. its nice by the way :D

Quite a beast

Yea, I think so. It has very nice control, but I have to get used to it now, man using that for the first time I'm sucking big time!!

I have a question involving the paint.... it said I unlocked level 2 paint, but all the metalic colours are still locked...

Can you play online on the PC version?

Goatman said:
I have a question involving the paint.... it said I unlocked level 2 paint, but all the metalic colours are still locked...

You have to move to the right on the paint, and then buy the metallic paints.

I played on Xbox and it pretty good except their is no mode to play Online :(

I'm glad there is a patch now, hopefully it stops the trainers.

Goatman said:

If you are using the PC Version, for you to move to the right, you need to press the arrow (pointing to the right).. with the mouse pointer

Also, what mode is it saying that it is locked under? Are you on the underground mode or quick race mode? :confused:

Want to change the coulour of your Viynls?

Well, this is something which took me time to find out on the PC version, very annoyed indeed considering it was staring right at me. In most of the menu's, you really have to use the Mouse pointer to get to areas. On the layers, underneath the boxes (which show what you have on that layer).. it says, change colour of vinyl (or something like that).. just simply click that text and it will bring up the paint screen :D

Alex_is_Axel said:
Want to change the coulour of your Viynls?

Well, this is something which took me time to find out on the PC version, very annoyed indeed considering it was staring right at me. In most of the menu's, you really have to use the Mouse pointer to get to areas. On the layers, underneath the boxes (which show what you have on that layer).. it says, change colour of vinyl (or something like that).. just simply click that text and it will bring up the paint screen :D

OMG! Thnx a lot! I was wondering how i could do that!

I'm off to play some NFS :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back