NFS: Underground Thread

Yes, thats great. I suggest if u like this game, you do that. Just incase you reformate or something.

Does your need for speed get darker the faster you go?

Simply Just go to:

Options > Display > Customize graphics card > Customize display settings and put Off Light Trails.

Alex :cool:

Bman™ said:
What do u mean u use to play it, it pretty much just came out kinda.?

its been out for a few months now- i played it when it first came out and beat it after a week or two =)

/me goes to take a pic of his car

edit:
here's my RX7, I don't really play the game much anymore though. I got tired of it after beating underground mode.

Attachments

• rx7cap.jpg
    rx7cap.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 166
yea, it can be really annoying getting beaten all the time by the AI. Butyou feel great when you have unlocked all the parts and your able to tune your cars up to the max :D

Just dont get the game get to you, enjoy it rather than be fustrated with it

Nice cars by the way guys! :D

So what transmission do you guys use in Underground mode? I've been using Manual from the beginning...it's harder than Automatic, but a lot more fun, IMO :)

i use Automatic, im not that good even in Drag racing having difficulty controlling NoZ and controlling the gears and checking the lights.. but i coape (just about) :p

I like Automatic.. gives some sense of been able to enjoy the environment more rather than having to move around with controls

I applied the patch and it seems to load very slowly...I have a black screen then it opens the menu screen...so it seems to load about the same time as before just instead of movie intro I have a black screen. anyone else having this issue.

Phishhead A.k.A. Adobo said:
I applied the patch and it seems to load very slowly...I have a black screen then it opens the menu screen...so it seems to load about the same time as before just instead of movie intro I have a black screen. anyone else having this issue.

Hmm thats strange, I have the patch installed and it loadz up alot quicker than having the movies playing. Theres a slight blackscreen but its barely there for more than about 3 seconds (maximum) :confused:

are you using the latest patch? Thats what im using

someone here remember where the game saves are ?

that was rather helpfull last time. :)

GoNz0 said:
someone here remember where the game saves are ?

that was rather helpfull last time. :)

Alex_is_Axel said:
If you would like to back up your save games for the game onto a floopy (so that they dont get removed), they can be found in this location:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NFS Underground

You mean that?

umm umm axel must have edited that in to catch me out :p

LOL yes thanks, i didn't even notice the page 1 :eek:

Hehe, it's all on the same page for me...which is why I noticed it. :D

Yea mine is all on the same page as well. I'm not having that problem, its running really nice!

breezie said:
hehe yeah- they'll save your car in quick race mode- but i dont like how they lock up all those options in underground after u win it =\

btw does anyone play online? how bout trying steering wheels?

so far:
the logitech one SUCKS (the nomal black/blue one)
the MOMO one is awesome

havnt tried the microsoft one though

I use the logitech formula gp force feedback and its great , I was using the microsoft side winder no force feedback and it was ok but the Logitech made the game so much better .......

U know what, they should make an update that installs a new underground, like I mean a new singleplayer mode, new story or whatever. That would be cool!

But they would never do it, cause that more development time, and they won't be earning money from it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back