NFS:Underground Problems :/

Standard

OSNN Junior Addict
So yes, I've beaten NFS on hard, and I need some HD space. But the problem is, the uninstall will not run :confused:

I've tried running it from the dos prompt, as well as going to the add/remove programs, and the install isn't even in their.

Im quite oblivious as to what I should do.

any help is mucho appreciated

chris

Well, you could check to see if there is some type of install log in the game directory. Then, undo what the installation did. Typically, it's just a matter of deleting the game directory and undoing any registry entries.

If there isn't an install log, just delete the game directory. Then, you could use a reg cleaner and delete the entries that deal with the game, if any. If you're just worried about hdd space, I'd just delete the files.

I use program called reg cleaner. It has an uninstall menu and will usually get rig of things that windows cant. You can get it here. http://grantcross.nm.ru/download_2.htm Click on the box with a little red arrow.
I have used the to clean my Reg for years without any probs also.

you could simply do it all manually...

delete the saved game folder from /Application Data
delete the program files
go to regedit and so a search for need for speed or ea games... and just delete every need for speed registry key it finds.

thanks for the help guys, i uninstalled it manually and used registry cleaner

cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back