NFS:HP2 poll

dodge viper venom 800tt twin turbo.... (not in the game lol) lamborgini of course..

going for mercedes. i hope it's the one i'm thinking of. cuz dont really remember it's name but it's really fast and comes in gray sorta color :)

McLaren F1 LM

With only five in existence, the McLaren F1 LM is the ultimate rarity. Powered by a 48-valve, V-12 engine, generating 668 bhp and 520 lb-ft of torque, its 0-100 mph time is a blistering 6.1 seconds. A top speed of over 200 mph ensures the F1 LM a place in automotive history.

mclarenf1lm_1.jpg

smokin[1].gif

actually if some one wants to give me any of those cars for free in real life, anytime soon. i'd take any of those 5 listed there :D

Posted by TwoZigzagColt45
McLaren F1 LM

With only five in existence, the McLaren F1 LM is the ultimate rarity. Powered by a 48-valve, V-12 engine, generating 668 bhp and 520 lb-ft of torque, its 0-100 mph time is a blistering 6.1 seconds. A top speed of over 200 mph ensures the F1 LM a place in automotive history.

mclarenf1lm_1.jpg

smokin[1].gif

STOP!!STOP!!STOP!!! You're making me drool man :D

Well most of these cars have higher speeds then the mercelagio but i think it looks great and it purrs greatly i saw it this summer in EGYPT! I mean i love my country, but u have to be lucky to see a car like that in egypt. but im lucky kinda cuz this guy lives 2 blocks behind my house! he has 3 ferraris 3 lamborghinis, 1 rolls, 1 bugatti, and many more i dont know and the guy is around 76 years old!

Not sure if anyone knows this but there are the two "normal" versions and two "NFS edition" versions of the McLaren (as well as a few other cars). The "NFS edition" versions of this car comes in two cool metallic colors and have better performance! If I remember correctly, the top speed is 240mph and have slightly better handling. Cannot remember what the 0-60 time is though.

Its funny when the cop Mercelagio "tries" to bust you when using the McLaren, just drop a gear and simply leave it in the dust. :D

So far I can only get it to about 204mph, then I run out of road though. If the real car performs anything like in the game, all I have to say is: I gotta get me one of those (like it'll ever happen)!

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia

actually if some one wants to give me any of those cars for free in real life, anytime soon. i'd take any of those 5 listed there

If i dun have the luck such as that, i would be glad to test drive one of them

I am currently {
| |
intrigue_alvin83@hotmail.com
| |
alvinauboonhock
}
=========================
Intel P4 1.5 Ghz
Intel D850GB MOBO
256MB PC 800 RDRAM
20GB Maxtor HDD (5400 RPM)
40GB Maxtor HDD (7200 RPM)
52X Creative CDROM
8X4X32 Creative CDRW
16X ASUS DVD ROM
Iomega 100 MB USB Zip Drive
SYBA Ultra ATA IDE controller card
SB live 5.1 DE
Aging Gainward 64MB GF2MX400 --> | Upgrading to GF4 Ti4 series |
Altec Lansing ACS 56
Dlink D538TX NIC

After playing a while, i prefer Lamborghini and Porshe.

nfs.jpg

I am currently {
| |
| |
alvinauboonhock
}
Intel P4 1.5 Ghz
Intel D850GB MOBO
256MB PC 800 RDRAM
52X Creative CDROM
8X4X32 Creative CDRW
16X ASUS DVD ROM
SB live 5.1 DE
Altec Lansing ACS 56
Dlink D538TX NIC

The 800TT viper conversion performed by Hennessey Motorsports yeilds one of fastest roadgoing supercars of our time. Twin Garett superchargers help to nearly double the the power of a standard spec GTS. An astonishing 830HP is realized with 725 of those horses making their way to the rear wheels.. A 2.4 second zero to sixty run was accomplished in the rain by an editor of Motor Trend. Although this figure is the most popular 0-60 time for this car, it was achieved using Thompson E.T. 'cheater' slick tires.

The engine conversion costs $55 000 USD and includes:

Twin Garett ball bearing, water/oil cooled turbochargers with integral wastegates
HMS Aluminum Air to Air Intercoolers .
Complete Turbo Tubing, Polished Stainless Inlet Tubes and Hoses/Clamps
Custom airbox with K&N filters
Upgraded fuel injection system
HMS 3 in. Stainless Steel Exhaust System with Hi-Flow Catalysts
Polished/Ported vemon cylinder head with 2.02in stainless intake valves, 1.65in stainless exhaust valves, bronze valve guides, heavy duty valve springs & titanium retainers
Honed/Ported instake manifold
T&D 1.7 shaft rockerarms with hardened steel pushrods
HMS lifter upgrade
HMS aluminum flywheel upgrade
HMS 2-core radiator upgrade
HMS short throw shifter
Venom floor mats, valve covers & serial numbered carbon fibre dash plaque

The 800TT viper conversion performed by Hennessey Motorsports yeilds one of fastest roadgoing supercars of our time. Twin Garett superchargers help to nearly double the the power of a standard spec GTS. An astonishing 830HP is realized with 725 of those horses making their way to the rear wheels.. A 2.4 second zero to sixty run was accomplished in the rain by an editor of Motor Trend. Although this figure is the most popular 0-60 time for this car, it was achieved using Thompson E.T. 'cheater' slick tires.

The engine conversion costs $55 000 USD and includes:

Twin Garett ball bearing, water/oil cooled turbochargers with integral wastegates
HMS Aluminum Air to Air Intercoolers .
Complete Turbo Tubing, Polished Stainless Inlet Tubes and Hoses/Clamps
Custom airbox with K&N filters
Upgraded fuel injection system
HMS 3 in. Stainless Steel Exhaust System with Hi-Flow Catalysts
Polished/Ported vemon cylinder head with 2.02in stainless intake valves, 1.65in stainless exhaust valves, bronze valve guides, heavy duty valve springs & titanium retainers
Honed/Ported instake manifold
T&D 1.7 shaft rockerarms with hardened steel pushrods
HMS lifter upgrade
HMS aluminum flywheel upgrade
HMS 2-core radiator upgrade
HMS short throw shifter
Venom floor mats, valve covers & serial numbered carbon fibre dash plaq
Top Speed 378.2 kph / 235.0 mph 0 - 60 mph 2.4 seconds
MCLAREN.. WE DONT NEED NO STINKIN MCLAREN

wow.. what a conversion !! Anyone owns it here? :D

I am currently {
| |
| |
alvinauboonhock
}
Intel P4 1.5 Ghz
Intel D850GB MOBO
256MB PC 800 RDRAM
52X Creative CDROM
8X4X32 Creative CDRW
16X ASUS DVD ROM
SB live 5.1 DE
Altec Lansing ACS 56
Dlink D538TX NIC

erm... i was wondering if anyone has made some extra cars for it such as those in its predecessor(NFS4)? If yes, i would love to see this car in action.

I am currently {
| |
| |
alvinauboonhock
}
Intel P4 1.5 Ghz
Intel D850GB MOBO
256MB PC 800 RDRAM
52X Creative CDROM
8X4X32 Creative CDRW
16X ASUS DVD ROM
SB live 5.1 DE
Altec Lansing ACS 56
Dlink D538TX NIC

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back