Nforce2 board with video

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
my bro is having me build him a computer...all he does is search the internet, email, and word processing. so to save him some money I was thinking of possibly...possibly looking for a board with some built in video...thinking the best I'll do with an nforce2 board is geforcemx4 built in graphics...any suggestions. would be much appreciated and thanks in advance...

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
Whatever you choose make sure it has an AGP slot so he can upgrade if ti's too slow

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
yeah I think that's the one I'm going to go with thanks guys

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Msi has a nice one as well the K7N2G there is a version with the intergrated graphics its the MX440 chipset its not bad at all plus has the AGP slot if needed

rnielsen151

OSNN Junior Addict
If you get an n-force 2 board with onboard video...make sure you buy real good memory, or it will be buggy.

Also, I have purchased a lot of the MSI boards...They don't like Kingston value RAM very much. Best luck with the Hyper-X type.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonioPR