nForce Drivers release for NF4 boards

Did you read the warning about how to install on raid?

From what I read you have to extract the drivers then to use the F6 method to install.

I am not sure these drivers even installed on my system as I can not find the entry in add/remove or the driver files on the disk.

Wouldn't that mean I have to reinstall go through Vista installation procedure again?

Installed on Vista 64, all three drivers. I did the install from my Desktop, not during the Vista install process.

System seems to load a lot faster now. No problems so far using Raid 0.

Installed on Vista 64, all three drivers. I did the install from my Desktop, not during the Vista install process.

System seems to load a lot faster now. No problems so far using Raid 0.

Did you do it via setup or through Device Manager "Update Drivers"?

Installed these on my AMD Nforce 4 SLi Deluxe... doesn't seem faster so far. But I didn't watch it boot up, so it may have been faster as you said Luna.

Are you sure the drivers installed?

On my system I have no entry in add/remove. I have checked in device manager and all the drivers are still the Microsoft ones.

I got the ethernet, SMBus and SATA drivers installed on my nForce 4 SLi board as well. Haven't really noticed any performance difference, but I had to re-activate Windows because of a "hardware change."

Nice, will slap them on when I get home :)
And I never install MediaShield :)

Nice, been waiting for these for ages. Hope it cures my network resume from sleep problem.

I put this up on the front page (before i saw this thread), fyi

Did you do it via setup or through Device Manager "Update Drivers"?

I installed from the setup wizard.
After the install it made me reboot. Once it came back up it said it re-detected my RAID 0 array, probably because of the new drivers. After another reboot all was well.

Mine's fine, no RAID though.

Didn't really notice any speed increase.

mines good, fixed my ethernet bug, yay!

didn't install Media Shield though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back