Nfoce 4 and sli LAG

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
ok i just redid my entire sys.
Asus Nforce 4 SLI mobo
2x 6600GT 128 MSI
2gb XMMS mem.
4x 120 WD SATA.

and windows XP Pro Legit and activated. all drivers up to date. all windows up to date. even tryed the beta drivers

its perfectly fine when im in a game it flawless and all but when im in windows and im watching a vid that is more than half the screen and i click on the windows button it is very very choppy video. or when a bubble tool tip comes up or anything its very very choppy. but when i turn off sli it is perfectly fine.

anyone have this problem or know anything about it??

no one here has nf4 yet as far as i know.
if i recall correctly, there were issues regarding sli and different working environments - ie. different games, apps.
and that you to get around them you had to create different profiles for each game/app to suit your own needs as the default ones may not include the apps you run.

its great there is no game that is under 87 FPS at its highest res, and the highest iv seen it was using any game with open GL, like UO or pacific assult. or UT99 or UT2004. it goes into 124fps and up. at the highest res and the cards dont go past 40C after an hour or playing. i love it. but its just that the 2D enviroments like my desktop are haveing problems. other than that its amazing. oh yea and the other down side is the lack of support for dual monitors when sli is enabled. but that is comming in some new drivers.

would say what kinda CPU do u got in there, since they say SLI depends HEAVILY on the CPU.... but if it's NF4, i highly doubt it can use something that wouldn't let it run well......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back