Next Months Official UK XP Magazine

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Just noticed on a quick trip around the fine city of Salisbury that next month's issue of the WIndowsXP magazine will come with a free full copy of TweakXP. Seems a bit sctrange to me, also said an exclusive copy of StyleBuilder (erm) which would lead to their themes extravaganza contianing official themes (interesting)

Anyway, it will be out on the 20th June for anyone that is interested, anyone read this magazine ?

Sounds interesting, kinda. Don't particularly care for TweakXP, or making my own themes. If its not on ThemeXP.org then its not worth it, unless its really good. But if its official then its probably just a luna colour change. might have scan at it though

Yeah, was curious the way they said "official"

Maybe its a new collaberation or official recognition from M$, I know winblinds is XP certified.

I'll lookout for the mag.. last time WHsmith sold out quicker than you can say damn-hot!!!!

OK, then ...NOT buying it. Nothings ever "free" is it

No harm can come from having a look in WHSmiths ;)

I always have a quick browse incase we get mentiioned ;)

You havn't been in my WHSmith, all the staff practice the "Death Stare", if you don't walk out with 10 quid worth of stationary, then they look at you like a criminal !:). It doesn't bother me though, I just usually flip out and kill them :eek:

Yeah they really hate it when you rip the corner of mags off and use them as toothpicks, it's not like its their magazone or anything.

I should go and and skank the TweakXP cd and walk out !!!

IF they are going to do it, ,I wonder how they would do it... Distribute free codes or create some special codeless full version ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back