News Submission

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Hi
I have been a regular on the site sine the xp-eriance days, and find it very useful. Recently and before I have used the submit news feature on the front page but my news is never posted :( despite previous version etc being posted on the software section. I have also seen the same software appear in the software section upto a week later submitted by someone else have i upset one of the mods? :rolleyes:

I submitted some security stuff yesterday that hasn't been posted yet. I think the news posters are just busy.

it needs a special person to be able to post it ;) currently only Jewelzz + Gonaads can do it i think :p

Ah, they won't be round until later, damned time zones. :D

yeah :( i used to be able too, normally there's like 30+ bits to go through :p

I'll check it when I get home :D
Only got time for a quick flick

eg took me 45 minutes to reply to this ... oops ;p

Henyman, there has never been 30 stories submitted by users :rolleyes:

I'm at work, sorry can't check now, will do later

Hey not bad they are all flocking in :) good stuff!
Seriously though chaps not that I expect your short of offers, but if you ever need help with anything like moderating for example or whatever I will always been happy to help I have found this a great site and would like to think it will remain that way :)

cheers :) "indyjones took the time to let us know about the following"

indyjones said:
Hey not bad they are all flocking in :) good stuff!
Seriously though chaps not that I expect your short of offers, but if you ever need help with anything like moderating for example or whatever I will always been happy to help I have found this a great site and would like to think it will remain that way :)
fill out an application to be a news poster, as the Queen would say "One can never have to many news posters on the darling NTFS.org, what supplies its members will many great things of use"

[e]-punk normally says just email him...............

Yeah, but the "official" way is via the module on the front page, which basically e-mails him.. :p

In the end, if you want to be a news poster, just ask :)

Henyman said:
[e]-punk normally says just email him...............
e-punk has blocked emailing him so i sent him a PM the next closest thing :)

great :D i look foward to seeing your news ;)

I haven't blocked anyone.

electronicpunk at ntfs dot org

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back