News Submission

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Hi
I have been a regular on the site sine the xp-eriance days, and find it very useful. Recently and before I have used the submit news feature on the front page but my news is never posted :( despite previous version etc being posted on the software section. I have also seen the same software appear in the software section upto a week later submitted by someone else have i upset one of the mods? :rolleyes:

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I submitted some security stuff yesterday that hasn't been posted yet. I think the news posters are just busy.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
it needs a special person to be able to post it ;) currently only Jewelzz + Gonaads can do it i think :p

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
yeah :( i used to be able too, normally there's like 30+ bits to go through :p

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I'll check it when I get home :D
Only got time for a quick flick

eg took me 45 minutes to reply to this ... oops ;p

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Henyman, there has never been 30 stories submitted by users :rolleyes:

I'm at work, sorry can't check now, will do later

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Hey not bad they are all flocking in :) good stuff!
Seriously though chaps not that I expect your short of offers, but if you ever need help with anything like moderating for example or whatever I will always been happy to help I have found this a great site and would like to think it will remain that way :)

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
indyjones said:
Hey not bad they are all flocking in :) good stuff!
Seriously though chaps not that I expect your short of offers, but if you ever need help with anything like moderating for example or whatever I will always been happy to help I have found this a great site and would like to think it will remain that way :)
fill out an application to be a news poster, as the Queen would say "One can never have to many news posters on the darling NTFS.org, what supplies its members will many great things of use"

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Yeah, but the "official" way is via the module on the front page, which basically e-mails him.. :p

In the end, if you want to be a news poster, just ask :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swipk8