News Posters

*wonders when retirement pension will arive*

Henyman said:
*wonders when retirement pension will arive*

As the NTFS pensions officer it comes to me first. Ill forward it after taking my cut :)

I'm here. Hope you guys recover from this blackout. I'll try to contribute to frontpage again though I've been busy and away lately.

Welcome back coathanger007

Now, start posting news!!! :D :p

Awww, Its almost like you give a **** :p
I'd love to help out really, but I'm only home on weekends.
Its better to give the position to someone who can post daily.

re-registered

Electronic Punk said:
Edskes

Post here when you resign up so I can obtain your userid and give you access to the frontpage again.
OK, I have re-registered myself (Edskes). Could you give me access to the admin section again?

Also it seems my username is "edskes" in stead of "Edskes", could that be fixed too?

Btw. what happened?

Fixed on both counts.
We lost the users and the the threads table. :(

Off topic.
EP, maybe you can send small (relatively that is) bits of what is left of the database to a couple of users or mods or whatever so we can have an archive of the old posts as soon as possible.

just an idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back