News from me...

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Hello,
as you all may have noticed, I didn't post anything here for a while now... that's because I moved from South of FroggyLand to Paris (very close actually: less than 5km).
I won't be able to come here often as I'm currently using a dial-up connection which is not really cheap... I should have aDSL back in the few weeks to come with my favorite ISP, the good thing is that I moved in an area prepared for aDSL2+, which means that I should get 15Mbits/1Mbits at once :)

I didn't leave OSNN, be assured of that ! ;)

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Khayman: I were formerly known as Ant-|-One ;)

Well, I'm almost back...
They activated my adsl connexion today, though I should receive my modem only by tomorrow morning.
My ISP was fast responding this time: I sent my subcription demand last monday, they received it last wednesday and then, six steps later... they activated it today, me happy (well almost, waiting for the modem to arrive) :)

Last time, 2 years ago, the process took a whole month, maybe even a little more...
and some froggies are complaining it's taking 1, 2 or 3 months (due to technical issues I guess, or incomplete subscription demands, it's my opinion...)

Well, I'll come here much more often, soon ... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut