Newest Nvidia Drivers

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
Does anyone know which are the newest drivers for the Nvidia cards, i know 66.93 is the official driver, but are there any beta drivers out there that could improve performance?

ok 28 bloody views!

someone must know someone about this or knows someone that knows someone that knows something about this!?

well iirc there were 7x.xx something beta drivers released, but theywere actually released before the 66.93? (correct me if i'm wronganyone!)

I'm running the 66.93, newest i know of.

If you go to there site they have a link to the beta drivers. Not sure if they are better in performance then the offical. They are beta so i wouldnt really use them as of yet. Why is there a slow performance or something?

www.nzone.com is the latest official beta releases...for leaks look at www.nvnews.net

I'm running the 67.66 from nzone and have tried others from nvnews.net...best stability and everything else with the 67.66

no just wanted to see a way to get the best performance, i'm using the 66.93 right now so i'll try the 67.66.

try running those on a benchmark see how they fair, Sure i saw a 7140 from there too :)

actually osnn leaked 71.40 first as well as many of the other 71.x releases, including the first one.

Using 71.70 atm, as I am too lazy to grab 71.80

lancer said:
ok 28 bloody views!

someone must know someone about this or knows someone that knows someone that knows something about this!?
lol haha well i think the last time i check i remember seeing a 70.xx something like that but im ati so im not too sure

I am using them now. I don't see any issues or improvements really.

I installed them today and they(dont know for sure) made my temp go up around 10C, went back to the old ones and its fine now....dont know whats up with that

Missed 71.81, using 71.83 but they are tester-nda-signed so I can't share them.
A friend at NVIDIA let me know that these really should have been released to the public on nvidia.com but he doesn't know what the hold up is.

I don't think they will be WHQL signed when they are released, but then that could explain a holdup as testing takes a few days (it seems?)

Anyway, will be nice to see some newer official drivers.
74.xx are fake and 75.xx will be beta tested (don't know if publically or privately) im March and will be built on the .net 2.0 framework so start visioning NVIDIA (ala ATI) Control Center. (I think that was nda ... oops)

Electronic Punk said:
actually osnn leaked 71.40 first as well as many of the other 71.x releases, including the first one.

Using 71.70 atm, as I am too lazy to grab 71.80

how are they in comparison to the 66.93's? i have the 71.40,just haven't installed them yet.

75.90's are out. there's the regular leaked ones, and then there's the Xtreme G 75.90 tweaked leaked drivers. didn't install the Xtreme G ones yet.

u mention the 75.90's. have u tried them yet perchance? where could i get them? thx for ur help

Just downloading the 75.90 drivers, still on 66.93 atm. We'll see what happens

Am i to expect a boost? I'll benchmark again and see what happens.. and see if temps change

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back