• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Newest firmware update for PS3 not allowing media share

EuroTrash

Coaster Live!
I have no idea what's going on. I was running Windows 7 with WM and TVersity to share my videos/music/photos to my PS3. After the latest firmware update it's not allowing any of these files to stream. It recognizes them and after a long delay labels them as corrupt.
I installed PS3 Media Server (the latest) and still have the same results.
I no reverted back to XP and have the same problems.
After contacting Sony's HORRIBLE customer service ("it's not our fault, call Microsoft.) I'm at a total loss for ideas. I have seen others have the same problem but no one seems to either found a fix or just didn't post once they did. Anyone have any ideas?

EuroTrash

Coaster Live!
I know they are having issues with the 3.00 and 3.01 firmware update but haven't seen anything like this. I know its not my media nor server because my younger brother has the same PS3 w/o any updates other than those on the games and his worked fine on my set up tonight as a test run.

EuroTrash

Coaster Live!
I didn't have to change or do anything. Strangely enough, it just started working. I know it doesn't make sense but I didn't change anything on my PC nor my PS3.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix