New Zune User

N

Not Bman

So I got a new Zune 120GB for Xmas.

I am wondering where I can get more free games, and what cool things can I do with the Zune, either what is provided already or by hacking.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Looks like M$ is trying to make the Zune look as good as the Ipod. I wonder if it will work? NOT!

I still want a zen :p

Wow neither of those sites have anything really, small collection of games. Will try out google again.

I remember a site that was almost dedicated to zune games but I cant remember it for the life of me. The only thing I can tell you is update your firmware, all sorts of goodies in the newest one :)

Let me know what cool stuff you find the Zune as well as I have one also but generally haven't done anything other than listen to music on it!

How do I wirelessly sync with my computer, I added the Zune's mac address to my router, but I cant connect to my pc?

How do I wirelessly sync with my computer, I added the Zune's mac address to my router, but I cant connect to my pc?

You have to setup the sync in the software then it will work

You have to setup the sync in the software then it will work

It's set up and ready within the software, as well as added to the router, and anything else Microsofts instructions have said. Any suggestions?

Zune is having many issues, does everyone have this much trouble.

Besides the whole wireless issue. I can't buy a Zune Pass, just gives me the option to redeem a code (which I don't have). Have the time my Zune Social won't load or show anything. I also tried buying an album with points and it just gives me an error saying its invalid, tried many times. Not so happy with my Zune so far lol And of course it's impossible to get help from Microsoft, or even find a Contact Us button.

Log into the forums. They are probably the most useful forums for any of the PMP's on the market.

If I still had mine, I'd be able to help you out.

Overall, there are many things I loved about the Zune that I am annoyed are not standard features on my iPhone, but c'est la vie.

get handbrake and start loading that thing up with videos. I practically only use it for video on my train ride to work. I love my zune...though the new cowon pmps are the bees knees.

Found out most of my issues is because I am in Canada, the marketplace and zune pass abilites are US residents only. Pretty stupid, and pissed.

Found out most of my issues is because I am in Canada, the marketplace and zune pass abilites are US residents only. Pretty stupid, and pissed.
Wow, that really sucks Bman! But as always the hacking community finds a way around these restrictions. This hack allows "Full Zune functionality for international Zune Users." Take a look at this topic (you have to register to see this hack though):
http://forum.darkzune.com/zune-hack...ality-international-zune-users.html#post12061

Be sure to post back here how this goes! :)

Edit: I'm not sure whether this is legal or not. So do this at your own risk. ;)

Last edited:
Man I really want a Zune Pass, I should see if there is any family in the States, and use there Address and credit cards, and pay them. Maybe that will work. Anyone here know someone working at Microsoft, maybe find out a time frame for the Zune Pass to work in Canada...

Take it back and get a zen lol .

That zune pass is a joke. Download unlimited songs but only be able to keep ten in your library per month ? That isn't buying the song, that is renting the song. Sheesh - Give me a Zen and EAC any day ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back