New Zen Micro software

The firmware is a few weeks old, but no 2.x firmware :(

Yeah, the main thing for me was the media explorer update

The 2.x firmware is much better imho, not because it supports subsciption music, but it finally clicked on how to use the sync manager in WMP10 in w64 the other day, and hte drag and drop in windowxp is also very easy.

Got all my music on my player ready for my trip next week :D

I would use the 1.x version, but like you said, it doesnt sync up so easy.

Thanks for the info. :)
I'm sticking to the 2.x firmware for now. Prefer the driverless support and the other goodies. I use Outlook in any case, but that's besides the point - I haven't actually used the calendar functionality of the Micro so far, since my cellphone serves that purpose already.

I have never used the calendar or even the radio for that matter -- or even the mini-hdd feature

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back