New Year's Resolutions

Never bothered with making any really.

Guess I will just say I will continue to be a non-smoker ( quit 6 monthes ago ) so I will just keep at that.

I gave up on them years ago. I never got past the three month mark with any of the resolutions so why bother keeping it up if I'm not gonna keep up with it for the whole year.

Wow ! talk about raising the standards...

To be more patient with my kids.....because in twenty minutes I'm going to sell them into slavery and buy a brand new Plasma TV :eek:

falconguard said:
Wow ! talk about raising the standards...

To be more patient with my kids.....because in twenty minutes I'm going to sell them into slavery and buy a brand new Plasma TV :eek:
:up:- I like that idea!! I wonder how my roomate would take it if I sold her kid.............hummmmmmmmmmm

... to take over the world!!!!!!!

*Dr. Evil laugh*

Sign bk up for College, Get a Job

Said same in 2003 and anit Happend yet :rolleyes:

My new years resolution is not spending so much time on the pc.. It, umm.. didn't last. Infact, I don't think it's started yet, maybe it's a plan for next year.

paul2-0-0-2 said:
Sign bk up for College, Get a Job

Said same in 2003 and anit Happend yet :rolleyes:
I think you should start using "back" instead of "bk"
You might confuse ~bk again. :p

Tuffgong4 said:
we are such nerds... :rolleyes:
*shrug* I made a "new years resolution" in 1999 to never again make a resolution, I've stuck to it thus far, and therefore those that I posted are likely the only resolutions I have for the year.

NetRyder said:
I think you should start using "back" instead of "bk"
You might confuse ~bk again. :p

LOL! Yeah, I was like "sign bk up?" :p It's all good now. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back