• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Year's Resolutions

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
Never bothered with making any really.

Guess I will just say I will continue to be a non-smoker ( quit 6 monthes ago ) so I will just keep at that.

I gave up on them years ago. I never got past the three month mark with any of the resolutions so why bother keeping it up if I'm not gonna keep up with it for the whole year.

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
Wow ! talk about raising the standards...

To be more patient with my kids.....because in twenty minutes I'm going to sell them into slavery and buy a brand new Plasma TV :eek:

Maveric169

The Voices Talk to Me
falconguard said:
Wow ! talk about raising the standards...

To be more patient with my kids.....because in twenty minutes I'm going to sell them into slavery and buy a brand new Plasma TV :eek:
:up:- I like that idea!! I wonder how my roomate would take it if I sold her kid.............hummmmmmmmmmm

My new years resolution is not spending so much time on the pc.. It, umm.. didn't last. Infact, I don't think it's started yet, maybe it's a plan for next year.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Tuffgong4 said:
we are such nerds... :rolleyes:
*shrug* I made a "new years resolution" in 1999 to never again make a resolution, I've stuck to it thus far, and therefore those that I posted are likely the only resolutions I have for the year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix