New Window in IE Resizes

apu95

Caffeine-->Code Converter
for some reason, everytime i open a new window in IE, its really really small. this also happens when i click on the Messenger 6 notification that ive gotten new email. is there anyway to make it always open with the largest size?

thx,
Apu

See how this goes>

Go here......C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ & create a shortcut for IE on the desktop. Right click the shortcut/properties/run. In there change it to maximized.
Go to your desktop folder & set the icon as hidden. Or put the shortcut out of site somewhere else. Might work.

Or :)

Open 2 IE windows (only those open), right click on the task bar and tile windows, then close one IE window. Drang the other one by the corner to whatever size you want a new window to be and then close it. New windows should then open at that size. Works for me anyway :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back