New website for holiday home

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Hi dudes,

My in-laws have got a lovely holiday home in Worcestershire that they want to let out to people looking to spend a few days in the countryside. I've designed them a website in drupal, which I've not had much prior experience in. I reckon it's starting to look ok now, but I'd appreciate any feedback you guys have on it:

www.countryholidayhome.com

What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be seperate post because it is a new subject/topic and had nothing to do with the previous thread

Should be seperate post because it is a new subject/topic and had nothing to do with the previous thread

I see your point, however I think 'nothing to do with the previous thread' is a little over the top - it is the same website we're discussing.

Thanks for the feedback EP.

I see your point, however I think 'nothing to do with the previous thread' is a little over the top - it is the same website we're discussing.

Thanks for the feedback EP.

One was related to Drupal, not specifically asking feedback about the website, that is what I meant with unrelated. Drupal is not specific to your website, and other people may stumble across that topic using Google, I don't think criticism of a website is valid to have in that thread if you know what I mean :).

Did not mean any harm! I promise.

Nice site Ray. Very nice home too. Unfortunately the plane ticket from this side of the lake to your side highly out weights the countryside living and your rates.

Bummer. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back