New Verizon V3m Problems

C

Chuft

All of the sudden MPT and my Verizon V3m have stopped getting along. Has anyone else had this problem?

All of the sudden MPT and my Verizon V3m have stopped getting along. Has anyone else had this problem?
Nope. Mine works great. Occansionally it slips, and I reconfigured it to a V3MM when you start it up and works great.

Thanks. Had to do a few updates for MPT and reconfigure the phone from V3cm to V3mm. I have another question. MPT comes with a few animated images. I transfered one to myu phone, the Christmas one, and the animation didn't work. Is there a setting I need to change to get animated images to work with the Verizone RazrV3m?

Thanks. Had to do a few updates for MPT and reconfigure the phone from V3cm to V3mm. I have another question. MPT comes with a few animated images. I transfered one to myu phone, the Christmas one, and the animation didn't work. Is there a setting I need to change to get animated images to work with the Verizone RazrV3m?

Interesting. I went into MPT and found the one you are talking about - the tree I assume. I transferred it to the phone and went to My pix and the animation worked when viewing it. I then set it to the wallpaper and it didn't. Just had the one pic. Dunno the solution to that one - but I'd be interested in knowing how to solve that one.

Did you do the seem edit that changes the actual phone from a V3m to a V3mm? I did and MPT immediately recognized it (after the new update).

I have a motorola V3C, I was trying to flash it, aftere flashing the Phone, it never come back, what should I do to fix it. Thanks

I haven't done that SEEM edit yet. Just the one that allows me to use all the functions of MPT. Is the other edit posted. The one that allows MPT to see the phone as a V3mm?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back