New Tweak ! ! !

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
One of the best tools you will ever come across, it's the most usefull word in the English language, and it was created here, at the xperience forum;

the word is;

fujism...this word is like a wild card in poker...it'll fill in whatever word is not available at the moment, either because the usually word is i prior use, or you just can't think of it, or, maybe the perfect word doesn't exist...fujism s a perfect chameleon, and is a perfect fit at all times.

further, you may, at your discretion,conjugate fujism, ie; last week he fujied, and; where are all the fijis?or ; you are such a fujer....

it is impossible to use fujism improperly, as it is a wild card

there is one restriction to fujism ... once fujism is claimed in a conversation, it's meaning remains constant for the rest of that conversation, there is only one wildcard per conversation

now, this is a very usefull language tweak, and I'm wondering if it's good enough to put in the "my favorite tweaks" thread

feel free to use this new tweak, as indiscriminately as you want to, for all purposes on this forum, and in life

plus...I believe that every new member that joins the xperience board should feel obligated to make his first post with an experiment infujilism on this very thread...concider it an initiation

I went to the store the other day and pulled out my fujism. They didn't like that very much and asked me to leave.

I pulled out my fuji, and layed it out on the counter, he pulled out his fuji, layed it next to my fuji...mine was bigger, and he gave me ten bucks.

(should I put this on the jewelzz thread?

I don't know, I havn't seen anna since she saw your fujimentation

ha...bump...ha...just because I want all the newbies to get a chance to see one of the best life tweaks in history...:D

Originally posted by dealer
I pulled out my fuji, and layed it out on the counter, he pulled out his fuji, layed it next to my fuji...mine was bigger, and he gave me ten bucks.

(should I put this on the jewelzz thread?
lolol

ABOUT FUJI TIME, WEEKEND! YEAH! WOO!

hey i work for a lil company in CT called "FUJIFilm Medical Systems" :) which is owned by, of all companies, FUJIfilm. and once a month i get a free FUJIQuickSnap camera (yeeFUJIhaw).

have u guys ever tried FUG - its the same as fudge only different!!

PS nice thread - very FUGI cational

Fujicalafragalisticfujicalidosious, now that really is atrocious.

What the hell does a camera have to do with fujism?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back