New Tweak ! ! !

Modest didnt u know that cameras run on fujism and not batteries??!!? God ur sooooo yesterday!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by xsivforce
That's a mighty fujigantic sig you have there. ;)

x, that new avatar...can't wait to see all the fujism you do with this one...gonna be lots of fun:)

Originally posted by Phreak This
I got so excited that my fujism poked her in the eye.

:rolleyes:

if your fujism poked her in the eye, she is now cockeyed

how fuji-freaking wonderful!!!

don't be swining your fuji all around now, you are libel to poke someone else's eye out...

BUMP:D

Don't take too many. There's only a few left and the 4th's coming up....:D

Local Settings

Now I need some help. I tried to download a program and found out I do not have local settings. I got this message: Source file not found: C:\documents and settings\Gateway user\local settings\temp\temporary directory 1 for miTweak-XP\miTweak-XP P 2.3.3\MITWE.cab

miTweak-XP is the program as you see above. HELP!!!!!!!!:(

and why did you post that here? =]

because he notices that there are great, mighty and wise fujitzomotos on this thread...that's why

oye... I nominate xsiv as the fuji cheerleader :) that avatar is the most graceful thing I have ever seen in that particular spot on this forum :)

u need to change the 'gateway user' part to what ever ur user name is eg c:\documents and settings/silent_bob/...........

Hope dis elpz!!

what the fuj ? what does that have to do with fujism ?

you broke my concentration.... I have been fujied up....

ARREST THE PERPETRATOR OF THE CRIME... you can't fuji us and expect to get away with it...

prepare to be buggered...

:D

Originally posted by sazar99
oye... I nominate xsiv as the fuji cheerleader :) that avatar is the most graceful thing I have ever seen in that particular spot on this forum :)
I nicked it from dealer who had it in his sig. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back