New Trillian Pro User info Needed

S

sportman10

1. I bought Trillian Pro I want to know dose Trillian Pro let you put in your own Email sounds for Yahoo and Hotmail when email comes in There's an event called "Mail: New Mail".. Preferences -> General -> Events -> Advanced -> Mail: New Mail -> Edit -> Sound Events -> Use local file -> specify the filename you want. When I select certain sounds? in my local file I want it to go on my Yahoo and Hotmail Email acvounts or is the event called "Mail: New Mail" for pop3 only could you tell me where I could put Sound Events on Yahoo and Hotmail 2.Everytime I logon to Trillian 1.0 msn box comes up saying You are running a version messengar that requries an immediate security update Please visit to complete the update could I get rid of this box from come up ? 3.I want to know when I logon to DSL will Trillian Pro startup automadically without clicking on manually to the program and appear on my desktop 4. I want to know dose Trillian Pro show you the time and Date and who the email is from I want to make it East coast Time on MSN YAHOO and email when email comes in which plugin could I use Thanks

Go to the member control panel and grab Trillian Pro 2, has the odd bug but alot more features/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back