New Transformers Trailer

yeah.. just saw that a bit ago.. looks hawt!

Looks freakin awesome. Too bad Michael Bay made it.

Oooh purdy.

I'm gonna watch it just for the noise they make when they transform.

(plus my war-cry as a terrorist on Counter-strike is "terrorists... TERRORIZE !!!" )

Looks freakin awesome. Too bad Michael Bay made it.

Whats wrong with Michael Bay?

The Island - Awesome Movie
Perl Harbor - Good Movie (no idea why people dont like this)
Armageddon - Decent Movie
The Rock - Great Movie
Bad Boys 1 & 2 - Entertaining At least

So, whats wrong with Michael Bay? With Steven Speildburg backing the project I'm sure its going to be fine. There are plenty of worse directors out there.

The Island - Sucked (tried to be too much)
Pearl Harbor - Sucked (didn't know what it was trying to be)
Armageddon - popcorn flick, no complaints
The Rock - Probably his best, also popcorn flick
Bad Boys - other popcorn flicks

Although I liked the Island, I'm not a big fan of bay's use of quick cuts. as sometimes he uses them exclusively.

To each their I guess, I personally think he is a capable director. I thought The Island was great, it was what it was... I don't see how it was trying to be to much.

Oh well. I will be enjoying this movie in the theaters.

Whats wrong with Michael Bay?

The Island - Awesome Movie
Perl Harbor - Good Movie (no idea why people dont like this)
Armageddon - Decent Movie
The Rock - Great Movie
Bad Boys 1 & 2 - Entertaining At least

So, whats wrong with Michael Bay? With Steven Speildburg backing the project I'm sure its going to be fine. There are plenty of worse directors out there.

The Island - Good "scenery"
Pearl Harbor - Cinematic abortion
Armageddon - 2nd best asteroid movie made in 1998
The Rock - Great Movie <- Agreed
Bad Boys 1 & 2 - One was great, I stopped watching 2 about 30 min in.

The man is a master of stuff that gets blow'd up. Everything else ... not so much. I had such a huge collection of Transformers when I was a kid that I'll be seeing it, but I wish their was a different director. There are tons of others out there who are great with visuals but also get the most out of their actors and can tell a great story. David Fincher comes to mind.

Although I liked the Island, I'm not a big fan of bay's use of quick cuts. as sometimes he uses them exclusively.

Forgot about that, those things are annoying as hell. Also I hate his slow motion pan shot he employs. Everyone of his movies features the main character pulling themselves up after something blowing up and the camera slowly pans around him as he stares off in the distance.

I want to play...

The Island - Never seen it because I heard it "sucked"
Pearl Harbor - I liked the sound affects on surround sound.
Armageddon - I enjoyed it. Good flick.
The Rock - Awesome flick.
Bad Boys - One rocked, one was eh (Canadian style)

You should check out The Island, its a pretty cool movie. If anyone disagrees, ban them. :)

I liked the island, actually watched it the other night.

when I watched pearl harbour I went away in my head to somewhere else.

The Island has Scarlett Johansen looking pretty amazing---nuff said

<Grandmaster_> holy ****
<Grandmaster_> i thought transformers were supposed to suck
<Grandmaster_> nice special effects
<Grandmaster_> g'damn

Pity you didn't include my comments.

:(

They showed too damn much.

I could do without the full shots of Optimus, Hot Rod and Star Scream.

Whoever does the ads for these movies should be drawn and quartered and sprinkled with vinegar.

Watched this @ work today of all places .. really can't wait now.

Oh and as to movies mentioned above, bleh except The Island IMHO. I agree with falconguard. ;)

Ah Sazar the days of keeping special effects under wraps for two thirds of a movie are over, this is a blockbuster you are gonna have these big robots running riot over earth for 2 hours anyway!

Pity you didn't include my comments.

:(

They showed too damn much.

I could do without the full shots of Optimus, Hot Rod and Star Scream.

Whoever does the ads for these movies should be drawn and quartered and sprinkled with vinegar.
Yeah, was kinda a double edge sword. It was cool to get a look @ them, but would have been FAR greater to see them for the 1st time on the BIG screen. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back