New Trailors..

S

stuy_b

Does any1 know where I can actually download that NEW StarTrek Trailor.. my nephew loves StarTrek, and I cant "keep it" as it were, on my PC. Yes looked in temp internet folder.. not there.!

Rather than watch it online.

This is the full screen version that I don't think was posted:
http://www.borgcore.de/outerspace/nemfull.html

Just paste it into getright etc...

Otherwise I just view the html source and search for .mov and try and download whatever it finds, ,often works..

Then I convert em to SVCD and slap em on the tv if they are good ;)

EP, your a f**king STAR!! :D Thanks m8. You always come up with the right sollutions, thanks again.

<<<Post999!! :D.. someone call the cops!!

stuy: don't tell him that stuff :rolleyes: it goes to his head and then he thinks he's a Super Super GODerator :rolleyes: :p

Its Super Duper Moderator, then super duper goderator, then super duper whizz superoreroatror.

or you could use Streambox VCR, just search for it on google, which lets you record streaming audio or video on to your hard drive :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back