New Toys (yep, the originality of this thread title is mind boggling)

Sazar

Rest In Peace
All set for Halo 3 with a newly purchased Halo edition Xbox, Turtle Beach Voyetra wired headset, Halo 3 game, extra controller with Halo Figurine (Todd McFarlane version) and lots of Surge :cool:

Also picked up Forza for the heck of it.

Finally back in the console game and I'll be off my PC for a while I believe :)

All Hail the Master Chief.

Enjoy mate - hope you like it. Post a review maybe?

Given that I've got nothing but conference calls this whole week (including saturday and sunday) till almost midnight (hooray JST), I dunno how much I'll be able to play BUT, I plan to get a few hours of Halo in today :cool:

Forza should be fun too since I LOVE driving games :D

I hate ya. But you'll need the extra practice before I own you on Live :devious:

Whatever. I can't wait for you to turn around and get run over by my Warthog.

In the FACIAL REGION.

KAPOW !!!

I'll be on tonight, SP of course, going PEW PEW PEW and making other random noises.

There's a 37" hdtv sitting right next to me, am tempted to hook up the box here at work while I am conferencing, but I think it might be a little weird for the people on the other line :D

That's why there is the mute button on your phone :eek: :p

Doesn't help if I am the one running the show lol.

completed last nite, awesome game... just wait till you meat the scarabs:)

Glad to hear that you are back to console gaming :)

completed last nite, awesome game... just wait till you meat the scarabs:)

What the heck? The game was officially released this morning. How the heck did you get it early?

If there was then he needs an intervention.

Wasn't there a midnight sale or something?

There was only one place open when I got off work last night. Wal-mart.

There was a line out the door when I got there around 11:45 so I bought some chocolate cookies and left.

Yeah, midnight opening. He must have played all night.

there were also a ton of cases of stores releasing this game way way early and shipping them out way way early, people have had some in their hands for about two weeks now. That's what happens when you have a job you hate and read gaming sites to kill the pain of work.

Oh, you have a wired headset? Didn't you get a wireless with the system? 0_o

Wasn't there a midnight sale or something?
Yeah, my brother and I went for the NYC midnight launch near Times Square. Major Nelson was there too.
Bought two copies of the game, and got some freebies (T-shirts, hats etc.). It was pretty cool. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back