New Toy!! (Motorola V710)

I got my *new* Mpx200 a few weeks ago. Its new to me atleast, not a new model.
That looks cool btw, full color display?

Congrats. :) I saw this other Motorola one, damn.. looks so nice! I think it's called RAZR V3.

Nice phone.

@Aprox: did you get the MPx200 or the MPx220? I'm buying the 220 this week (the newest smart phone). I'm buying my fiance the Motorola V551 this week too.

Un4gIvEn1 said:
did you get the MPx200 or the MPx220? I'm buying the 220 this week (the newest smart phone). I'm buying my fiance the Motorola V551 this week too.

I got the MPx200, I was gonna get the 220 but at the last minute decided to go 200. The 220 has more memory and a decent camera. But I have read some negative things about it. But I have also read some things about the MPx200 :p And its a Total badass phone.

I got a RAZR V3 on friday.
Means I have three contracts going.
I tried to extend my current vodafone contract, but they told me it would be easier to mail Singlepoint and cancel my current one by mail and get a totally new contract.

I tried to get one of the new Windows Media type phones, but they had none available. This phone was free which means every bugger will have one. Wouldn't mind paying a few quid for a top of the range phone so every chump doesn't have the same one like that.

It is the first non-nokia I have got and is taking some readjustment. It won't let me into my text inbox because it isn't set up? WHAT?

I was sat in Burger King looking at the Sony store, was dangerous in it's own right.
They or Currys wouldn't let me take one that day.
Comet would tho, bless their little cotton socks.

I need a 3m DVI cable then the fun starts.

Well, their external designs do need some work (although I personally think the 7610 looks very slick), but if you look at third-party software availability, nothing apart from Microsoft's Smartphone platform comes even close to the Series60 devices.

I think the 7610 I have.
Erm, will check. Yup.

There are two Nokia clones of this model now, but they just haven't beaten it.

pm_7610_cs.jpg

Got the black cover on at the moment with the o2 sim :)

I still have a 3650 that's a year and half old. The nice thing is most of the third-party Series60 applications that work on the newer devices work with it too. :)

My next phone will either be another Symbian-based one or a MS Smartphone. Just can't beat the functionality of the two platforms.

Nice fone just got 7270 kinda crap waste of moeny but looks good :suprised:

Warnt gona post pic cause of blah but nevermind dont care :speechless:

2nd one

Image(39).jpg

~bk said:
Congrats. :) I saw this other Motorola one, damn.. looks so nice! I think it's called RAZR V3.
yeah its the razr3 its nice not bad, good looks nice screen, but im just not compatible with motorolas! my friend has it in school, has usb also its nice 16bit color sceen, and its quad band so thats a cool feature that motorola are coming out with

NetRyder said:
I still have a 3650 that's a year and half old. The nice thing is most of the third-party Series60 applications that work on the newer devices work with it too. :)

My next phone will either be another Symbian-based one or a MS Smartphone. Just can't beat the functionality of the two platforms.
yup, same here exact situation im in, but i like the symbian operating system more, im not use to windows on a palm thingy, when i see windows i have to see c:\ etc i like to browse not just see folders

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back