Fixed New theme/site bug reports

I'll see if I can knock up another without the clouds on, you think white background or try for something transparent?

Transparent for sure. Though the problem is the color really, if the O has transparent behind it, it might be too bright to see well. So It's a hard choice.

Thanks Zero Hour, thats working nicely, will leave those there until Google drops them.

Hmm, the free app I was using to make them doesn't seem to like transparency :)

Here is the basis if anyone wants to have a go.

Attachments

• favicon_work.png
    favicon_work.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 214
See where the ad is, the grey part. I am not sure if this is Firefox or my being a Subscriber. If it's because I am a subscriber, you should remove the grey part 100%, its very big and useless if you pay to be here lol
You can also drag it to the bottom of the page. There is a customize link that lets you move everything around. :)

Is this what you wanted?

BTW, .ico attachments aren't currently allowed. Would it be worth changing this?

Attachments

• OSNN.rar
    819 bytes · Views: 142
You can also drag it to the bottom of the page. There is a customize link that lets you move everything around. :)

Before I completed the header there was just a grey section above, on the line where the logo is, it was bigger and very vacant!

Is this what you wanted?

BTW, .ico attachments aren't currently allowed. Would it be worth changing this?

Uploaded it but don't wanna ditch my cache just yet, but hopefully we will see what it looks like soon enough!

I'll add .ico to allowed attachments soon!

Hmm, the free app I was using to make them doesn't seem to like transparency :)

Here is the basis if anyone wants to have a go.

I think we need a real logo, to replace osnn.net and so that we can have an awesome favicon as well. I will design something.

Something to this effect.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 151
But then what is a logo? :D

The O does actually remind me of the windows vista busy mouse pointer so I may well exploit that at some point :D

Something to this effect.

F*cking love that mate. Really stands out. Obviously it would need to be changed to fit in the whole "OSNN" acronym, but I really like the style. It stands out and looks professional.

But then what is a logo? :D

The O does actually remind me of the windows vista busy mouse pointer so I may well exploit that at some point :D

You know what, you've got a really good point there :) Maybe Bman would be kind enough to come up with something like that too, and we could vote on the best one!

The O reminds me of and looks like a doughnut, mmmmm

Hey Electronic thanks for the email. Missed everybody:).
New site theme is awesome.

Well keep in mind that overstock.com already has the market on the saying of "The Big O" - bastards!

Maybe I'm crazy - but, when I look at a thread with new posts, the icon next to how long ago it was made (i.e. 8 hours ago), used to be orange or whatever if I hadn't seen it yet. They appear to be grey now. I think this was working (orange) yesterday, but today it doesn't seem to be.

This is useful so I can scroll through threads just to those posts.

Maybe I'm crazy - but, when I look at a thread with new posts, the icon next to how long ago it was made (i.e. 8 hours ago), used to be orange or whatever if I hadn't seen it yet. They appear to be grey now. I think this was working (orange) yesterday, but today it doesn't seem to be.

It appears random for me, sometimes show them as new, sometimes not so much. :(

Cache is myserious, will appear when it feels like it :D

Totally gonna need a coffee before reading that one again.

he means the little thing above your name, where it shows the time of the post, i think

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back