New "stylish" Dell PCs

The new products are BTX. Dual core capable as well depending on which one you are getting.

The older ones are a little long in the tooth so consider avoiding them if you can.

The keys on the X1 are larger, close to full size keys compared to the 700M which happens to be a little on the small side.

Waht is the other laptop in that pic Neytryder, looks like a D610

Sazar said:
The keys on the X1 are larger, close to full size keys compared to the 700M which happens to be a little on the small side.

So, I guess it's easy to type... :)

BTW, my friend has a Toshiba Satilite, and when I was at his house earlier this week and we were looking some stuff up concerning my mobo as he was giving me a USB 2.0 DVD burner; I had to back space a bit (to correct somewhat frequent typoes), and then try to carefully position my fingers on em keys...

After awhile of noting me doing this, he commented "So I guess my keyboard is a bit too small for you?" :rolleyes:

Mind you, I actually am rather big boned, and my fingers are a tad larger then the norm... He on the other hand is much smaller boned so doesn't run into this. It comes into play when inside the comp and trying to hold on some of em tiny screws also (they're completely burried between my fingers) :eek:

Whenever I'm ready (and can afford) to buy one, something to definitely take into account :)

I hate small laptop keys. they are to close together. Makes it to difficult to type, not like I can now lol ..

Dell can't do stylish, it's not in their nature. Just stick to making machines that work... they do that well. :D

SPeedY_B said:
Dell can't do stylish, it's not in their nature. Just stick to making machines that work... they do that well. :D

Making them stylish, as well as functional, is the best of both worlds .. I love dell. I think the new look is great ...

I just ordered a Dell Dimension 9100 for work as follows.

3.0GHz Dual Core P4
1GB 533MHz DDR2 RAM
80GB 7200RPM SATA HDD
ATI RADEON X300 SE 128MB
48x CD-RW, CD-ROM, Floppy Drive

Comes with a 19" flat panel (although I am quite fond of my current 19" UltraSharp so I'll pass this one onto someone else) and a $100 mail in. Price before rebate: $1048.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back