new SpyBot-Search & Destroy 1.3 RC5

has anybody tried using that teatime resident scanner? I think its been acting up on my pc conflicting with other applications. For example I couldnt open myIE2 and couldnt figure out why. I loaded up the task manager, saw teatime at 40megs of memory, closed it, after which myie loaded fine. I'll try it again with this new version...

link

visit the net-integration.net forum for info on all betas and troubleshooting :D

well.... I am

leedogg said:
has anybody tried using that teatime resident scanner?...

I noticed the process running - it was also picked up at one point by McAffee as a known threat - seems to be, if I am right, it is good at spotting registry changes and notifying you if you wish to permit them...

But see my earlier thread here - if you'd noticed that or done a search you'd have known I, for one, was running it ;)

it's a sandbox, and if you're not running one you need to be

I have one in my adaware and in my kerio, I'm not gonna run another

Is my Spybot not updating or do you guys/gals like your betas?

I had no trouble with the beta, but I made the change anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back