New Signature only on new posts?

champ2005

| xs |
I recently updated my signature/profile, and i noticed that the new info only shows up in new posts, and the old ones are still with my old info. I remember before vB3 everytime i changed my info it showed up in all posts, new and old. Any chance of making it how it was before?

I see you didn't have a signature before this one, so I guess the vb system defaults to 'Do not show my signature' when you haven't got a signature. Because you can decide for every post whether you want to show you signature or not, that's the reason why your signature doesn't show your signature in your old posts.

champ2005 said:
I recently updated my signature/profile, and i noticed that the new info only shows up in new posts, and the old ones are still with my old info. I remember before vB3 everytime i changed my info it showed up in all posts, new and old. Any chance of making it how it was before?
It is not a feature supported by VBulletin 3.5.3, but it has been suggested:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169615

Exactly right, if you don't have a signature, show your signature is off by default.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back