• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Sig What Ya Think?

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
It's still too big! Did you read the sig guidelines? In case you didn't click the link I supplied:
Please keep your signature below a combined total of 75kb for images with dimensions less than 300 height and 600 width.

Your signature must also conform to the other forum guidelines.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Please keep your signature below a combined total of 75kb for images with dimensions less than 300 height and 600 width.

Your sig is 111kb, way over the limit!

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
Is that ok now? only 40kb and under the sizes? and can you let me know what you think of it now as in design etc? and my avatar too please?

I'm Sowwy,

SkaZZy :D

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
Edited it so looks bit better and slightly bolder,

So anyone else part from Gonaads gonna reply :mad:

I need to know some stuff I can do to make it look betta, as it will stick with me for a long while, ;)

SkaZZy :D

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Heh heh, Looks like just me at the moment...

Looks good, I like the wave effect on the text. Kind of Austin Powers ish. :D

I kinda liked that other image that was in the lower right side, but might be a prob with the wave text.

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
:(

That it?........................................... :rolleyes:

So what you saying its shite or its the best one on the forums Gonaads is the only person that has replied about the design not the damned SIZE !!! Lol :D

Well,

SkaZZy:D

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Originally posted by skazzyuk
:(

That it?........................................... :rolleyes:

So what you saying its shite or its the best one on the forums Gonaads is the only person that has replied about the design not the damned SIZE !!! Lol :D

Well,

SkaZZy:D
If I knew more of what you had in mind, ie... images you want included, theme, format (GIF or JPEG), Transparant or not, if you want the "SIG" wider but not taller, etc...

I don't want to lay my own way of laying out the "SIG" on you if you have a set way in mind. Cause I don't know what ya want. :D

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Thats really nice (Nice pics - alitle big), I have a new sig too

it took me about 3 seconds to do it but i think it came out pretty nice.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal