New sig and avatar request

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Hey! Time for a new sig and avatar now. I was thinking something with a rebel flag. I aint to sure tho and if i dont like it i will prob just stay with the current untill i think of something dif. I aint to sure about the rebel flag idea tho but just wanna give it a shot. Still will give rep for doing it even if i dont choose to use it. Thanks

o...Not to sure what i would want in the sig along with the rebel flag. Prob my username somewhere in there or something.

I've got a little idea, might give it a shot once I'm back home.

whats a rebel flag?
you have just inspired me to make a new sig/avatar.
im getting bored of my drunken guinness sig....and quagmire, well i think its just overkill now.

images

i believe

aaah, see i dont speak yankee.
cool.

yeah i know but my friends and I are redneckish and we call it a rebel flag. I hope i dont offend anyone with the flag cause i just got done reading about how some guy hates how the dukes of hazzard car (the general lee) has a rebel flag on it.

the confederate flag is a part of history and a way of life, so long as it isnt particularly aimed at being offensive then i dont see why people should care. :)

TittleBitties said:
yeah i know but my friends and I are redneckish and we call it a rebel flag. I hope i dont offend anyone with the flag cause i just got done reading about how some guy hates how the dukes of hazzard car (the general lee) has a rebel flag on it.
If people are offended by a flag they need to get a life :speechless:

Evil Marge said:
If people are offended by a flag they need to get a life :speechless:

haha
let the trash talking begin!! :lick:

Trash goes in the garbage or as we proper speakers say Rubbish goes in the bin :laugh:

I think people are a little over sensitive about these things but then again I can say this because I have not walked in the shoes of those that may be offended.

To some it is a rebel flag, to some it is the confederate flag, to some it is the south, and to some it is oppression and slavery.

In tittle's situation he isn't doing anything offensive with it and sees it as a rebel flag. I think we need to get away from this discussion cause it could turn ugly!

Here TittleBitties, best I could do at the moment.

Holy Shiznit i love that!!!!!! Thanks a bunch man!!!!!

Yeah i dont plan on having it towards anybody and just plan o'l redneck symbol :). Someone can always start a thread if then wanna get into the whole flag and race thing tho cause i have some views on it.

Anyway...thanks again ~bk :)

edit: Could u make the sig bigger please? Prob around what my last sig was. I think it was close to the size limit. Thanks

edit 2: dumb me wasnt thinking and didnt click the sig to make it bigger and then save it :dead:.

edit 3: lol well umm its not as big as i thought so could u make it bigger please :). Sorry for the trouble.

Perfect :)...thanks. Will give u rep when i spread more around.

I am just amazed by the sig and avatar. I think this is the best work u have done (for me atleast). The background really makes it nice and i like the lil flag dude.

TittleBitties said:
I am just amazed by the sig and avatar. I think this is the best work u have done (for me atleast). The background really makes it nice and i like the lil flag dude.

Thank you very much, again. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back