New Shows on CNBC

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
New Shows on CNBC, the All Business Network :D

11. America's Most Wanted Businessmen - Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous meets Cops!

10. America's Funniest Bankruptcy Hearings - Going broke with $16 billion in revenue and $101 billion in assets. Hilarious!

9. Who Cares About Stocks Let's See Some Hooters! - Nobody cares about stocks any more, but guys still love hooters.

8. Market Wretch - We'll try not to vomit as we bring you the morning's business news.

7. The Fugitive CEO - The police are hot on his trail for a stock scam he didn't commit. Now he roams from company to company righting the wrongs and increasing EBITDA.

6. Suicide for Dummies - Stock picks gone south? Can't pay your broker? Sometimes suicide can be an answer. We explain how to do it right?

5. Everybody Loves Ramen - A heavily vested family of 5 makes every penny count after a disappointing second quarter return.

4. Who Wants to Be a CEO? - Angry shareholders, SEC investigations and Congressional hearings, no one wants to win on this brand new game show.

3. Survivor: Wall Street - Sixteen companies in a most inhospitable economy and only one will survive.

2. SEC Smackdown! - SEC investigators get medieval on purveyors of fraud and demonstrate destruction with their own brand of whoop-assery.

1. Buffy the Short Seller - Teenage wonder girl puts a stake through the heart of Wall Street's most vicious blood suckers.

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2002/07/Top_11_cnbc.html

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back