New Server Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it wasnt for my GF, id be a CS:S addict, but i have so limited playing time because of her. Dam women lol, at least they are good for some things though.

If you want the site to crawl, then a CS:S server can be yours. Woo!

SPeedY_B said:
If you want the site to crawl, then a CS:S server can be yours. Woo!

What? with dual Xeon and 100mbps uplink? :suprised:

if it was a uk server I might try it, but i am selfish and its in the usa. :p

Great news EP. Hate to say it, but I block all ADs at home. *hides in shame* :nervous:

But at work no blocking. And lots O' clickin goin on. :D

heeh You'd only get better EP by buying a coreix server :p

You cant go wrong with theplanet though really.

BTW on the topic of CS:S i believe we have a free-access CS:S server here at coreix, and iirc it has coreix in the name/description. we dont really pay much attention toit though that I'm aware.

Great to hear that OSNN pays for itself and that we are getting a new server. I am looking forward to NOT re-registering after someone fubars the server. heh.

I have a confession to make, after over three years, I haven't clicked on an ad once. :)

BTW, How do you get prices so much better than what is posted on their website? Both on Server Matrix and The Planet?

is actually on the forums as a special offer, I haven't even started haggling yet.

That is cool that your add clicks cover it .. I never thought one would be able to do that .. Congrats dude .

Can't wait to be posting away on the new server. :D Oh and I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to buy a shirt (or something) to support the site over clicking ads daily (though I do from time to time - google ads). :)

Merchandise would be awesome, although we have gone down that road before

Well there is always Cafe Press etc. where we could bang out a logo and sell it at cost price, would be nice to get something nicer though?

Johnny said:
That is cool that your add clicks cover it .. I never thought one would be able to do that .. Congrats dude .

I think he was talking 'bout his "other" site... his pr0n site. :rolleyes:

gonaads said:
I think he was talking 'bout his "other" site... his pr0n site. :rolleyes:

Are you referring to EP or Heny? Or are they one and the same? :rolleyes:

Electronic Punk said:
Well there is always Cafe Press etc. where we could bang out a logo and sell it at cost price, would be nice to get something nicer though?

Ooooor this :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back