Bandwidth: 2000 GB Bandwidth
Uplink Port Speed: 100 Mbps Uplink
Backup Service: Network Backup
Operating System: FreeBSD (hopefully)
Server Management Plan: Gold
Drive Controller: IDE
Chassis Control: IPMI
Host-Based Intrusion Detection: ISS RealSecure® Server Sensor

I doubt anyone can beat that offer and it would infact mean leaving "Server Matrix" and going to their parent company "The Planet" which is good news as it will mean better support (and network backup!) - we were never happy that our current server was 100% operational. It will be called "Trasponder" hopefully :p

I will hopefully be ordering it today so when X-istence returns he can have it sorted before the end of the month. Hopefully the transition, like last time, will be rediculously smooth to the point of not noticing any transition other than a nice little speed increase etc.

Last edited:
yeah I remember you saying. I saw you had replied regarding my "anyone can beat this offer" but for free install and $199 looks like an amazing offer?

Does that actually cover the cost?

yup, as well as covering licence costs for vbulletin.
I have always wanted the site to pay for itself, now it does, which is why I am not so bothered about people blocking ads if they really feel that they have to.

Electronic Punk said:
yup, as well as covering licence costs for vbulletin.
I have always wanted the site to pay for itself, now it does, which is why I am not so bothered about people blocking ads if they really feel that they have to.

That is really cool man, congratulations. That is how you know you've made it...

*clicks some ads* there you go EP hehe, sounds awesome now only to rent one for a bat 2 server ;) hehe

Any chance that you'd be able to run a CS:S on the same server? hehe

oh, better get clicking on those ads.... :)

Great news! :D

I need to click the ads more often.

*goes to click ads*

ming said:

I was thinking the same thing. Its worth a try...right? :p

ming said:

ill click ads for CS:S Server :)

celticfan11 said:
ill click ads for CS:S Server :)

Use multiple proxies to click ads... quicker to get EP some $$££ to keep the server up and running.. ;)

Wouldn't mind having a small CS:S server running for our osnn community. Password protect it so to reduce bandwidth consumption from outsiders. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back