new "Send To" power toy hosed my shortcuts !

P

Phantom_24

The new power toy posted here by o0RaidR0o which is SUPPOSED to add new functionality to your Send To menu screwed my "send to desktop as shortcut" link at turned it into some kind of Mail To link (mail to CMC Powertoys to be exact!!!).

And since he OBVIOUSLY didn't put any reference on how to get in touch with him, does anyone ELSE have any idea how I can fix this ?

Oh yeah, and o0RaidR0o, if your reading this, your little app DID NOT install any control panel app to change the Send To extensions !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah....

And YES, I'm using Win XP Pro.....not 9x or Me

Mine works , anyway just go to

Control panel > add remove programs > remove it

:D

WooHoo !!

Success !! Thanx guys for all the help ! That one was a stumper !! NOW if I can only figure out why my XP Disk Cleanup program hangs on JUST my C:\ drive and not the other drives....Hmmm

Re: WooHoo !!

Originally posted by Phantom_24
NOW if I can only figure out why my XP Disk Cleanup program hangs on JUST my C:\ drive and not the other drives....Hmmm

u sure it hangs?? does it say compress old files while it seems to hang? I had this problem the first few times i ran it on C cuz it searches for files that you havent used in a while and its very inefficient so it takes a while. Try leaving it for 10 minutes or so and see what happens. just a guess

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back