• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Search powered by Boardtracker

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I love the new search, the animated dog while searching is sweet! Searching seems much faster and more accurate too!

Nice change!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
lol, I am sure the boardtracker guys will be pleased you like it.
Won't currently search sections that a normal member can't see tho, might have to write both in

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
No I don't think so, they spider our boards and provide what they say in a more detailed search with no character restrictions etc.

And of course take load off our servers by not using them to search :eek: (not that that was a problem anyway.)

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
well - I loved it - then I clicked a link from my search results - and instead of a laptop thread I get ----- Americas Army! I am less than thrilled by that - need less random search linkage!

I have attached screen shot - the link I clicked was the "need desktop replacement" one by KCNY and the AA page is the one it threw up!

Any ideas folks?

Attachments

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Yup, the link above it also doesn't work. Stinky.

You can still use the forums built-in search via the advanced search page (not sure if that's meant to be or not)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah of course, will prob add both at some point just so those that don't like it have the choice.

Tobe fair just searching for laptop was a bit vague :D

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
But clicking the link he clicked should have brought him to a thread started by Derek, not one started by Lawman82.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oggeytom