New Ringtone for Kids

Yeah I can hear it, its not that annoying either. Some people say that cant stand it. Its not pleasant... but its not something that I would scream and run away from. :)

If you are over 20 something you will not be able to hear it, this is due the the frequency and hearing decay in age, you lose high frequency tones first.

Don't feel bad, my kids heard it straight away

I am 20-something. Dammit I hope I'm not getting old already :(

My laptop is annoyingly loud though so maybe I'm not hearing it. I have a dog - she'll be able to hear it.

I'll try it on her

It hurt my ears, but I had to use headphones, had the game on.

Well, the dog didn't seem to care. I heard it though, my ears kinda hurt now since I played it at full volume for the last few minutes trying to hear it. Once I did . . . ouch!

its odd that it really hurts some peoples hears.

I played when my cat was in my room and she took off running across the hosue. I guess she didnt like it :p

If you don't have it yet, I have attached the ringtone here.

Attachments

• High.mp3
    236.9 KB · Views: 111

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back