New Recruit / Cadet System

syn

long live xp0!
I was thinking of using a new recruit/cadet system, where names are tagged with [R] and [C], respectively. Basically, recruits would obviously be for the potential new guys. Cadets would be some of the people in the clan who need to work on their tactics a bit. Then we can decide who goes into this category, no cadets or recruits would be allowed in clan matches until voted in. I think we need to have a meeting of such where we can talk about this. Oh, and no more practices, they have no point...we just need to practice playing on the same team, thats all...learn what each other do, and learn to back people up. Let me know what you think.

PS. xsivforce, you think we could possibly get a new spray considering xp-erience.org is done for. possibly same format but with ntfs.org instead.

I am all for it, but it needs to be voted on by the clan members.

will bring it up for a vote asap

High Council is good idea as well, not sure how it will work though....

cool.gif

yeah it is a good idea and ice high councel would kinda work like a jury system lol
the prospective person is basicly decided upon by the high councel ppl and not have to ask every1
i think it would help and if done i would think most active ppl should be on it ,also since they are active they should be trusted ppl tho lol

Originally posted by syn
PS. xsivforce, you think we could possibly get a new spray considering xp-erience.org is done for. possibly same format but with ntfs.org instead.
Yes, no problem. I have family in town for a few days which has diminished my "online time". I will do a new spray either tomorrow or Monday.

Just a little piece of my mind on the new recruit and cadet system.

I think we need to only accept new recruits who show the following qualities.

1. Is the person a team player? does he work with the other members of his team to complete the objectivies of the map? or does he rush off by himself and just try to kill all the members of the other team?? ie. does he help plant the bomb, or free the hostages and stick with the team, or is he more concerned with his stats. Personally I don't care if he has a 99 to 1 Kill/death ratio, if he doesn't help the team in completing the objectives of the map I will not vote for him. I would much rather have somebody with a 1 to 99 Kill/death ratio, but actually helps the team complete the mission.

2. Does the person, cry and whine about everything, does he like to talk alot of smack?? a little friendly bashing is ok, but too much is not.

anybody else want to add stuff that is fine, but I think number 1 the person must be a team player, some of our current clan members need to work on this as well, if you find yourself doing /rank, /statsme, /stats, etc. then you have a problem, the only stats you should be concerned with is the current team score on the map and thats it. If and when we do clan matches, the person with the highest stats doesn't win, the team with the highest score does. This is after all a team sport.

Just my 2 cents worth

cool.gif

you talking smack ice...tryin to say im not a team player huh? is that it? lol. i agree with ice kinda but the person cannot be having a 1-99 k:d ratio. they need to be able to handle themselves if they are in fact, by themselves. things don't always work out how they should, and times, it can be good to have one or two loose cannons on the team. they need to be decent, if we have good team play and a lot of crappy players, we won't get anywhere.

now thats my two cents:p

sorry, I disagree, sure if we have somebody who is using a awp thats different, but if your not you should stick with the team.

loose cannons only sink ships. if you had spent any time in military you would know this. a platoon or company always sticks together.

cool.gif

I dunno ice... see you NEED to have players who roam... because they can flank... it is better having fast players who can roam as well as having team players who stick with the pack and back the objective up...

the players who roam can get behind the enemy and make the win easier... but you need to have the personnel to do it... a team player is not only one who stays and guars someone elses ass... but one who actively goes ahead and tries to complete an objective... and help the team...

sure ok syn may not be there all the time but I am sure he wins games by just killing everyone off...

no you are posing_fag at the moment because u didn't register and send syn your wonid, please get in compliance sir

cool.gif

here's the thing ice...if we get up against a decent clan who travels in a pack...we'll get messed up real easily. im sure a lot of the people panic when they are faced with a whole team to deal with. we have some skill, but not every one is quick and accurate with a gun. sazar has a point, me and him go off on our own every once in a while, which is good also because it covers more ground, if everyone sticks in a pack, the other team could go a completely different way. even tho i do go on my own most of the time, there's not many times that the other team has even time to complete their objective.

and being in the military has nothing to do with this game...thats why it is a game. sure tactics play a part but knowing military protocol will not necessarily make you a good player.

who was talking about military protocol lol?? I was talking tactics, ok fine all you guys go off on own your own during the games, see how far we get then lmao.

this is going to be so sad :(

cool.gif

I agree with Iceman, mostly. when i used to play VIP maps, i would nearly always stick with the vip and more often than not used myself basically as a human shield :). On those maps my stats would be shot to hell (pun intended), but we'd usually win. Which in the end was the main objective.
Plus the main attraction for me was always the team play aspect, backing up others etc, which is why alot of clans/public servers suck. otherwise its just a death match :)

Originally posted by Khayman
I agree with Iceman, mostly. when i used to play VIP maps, i would nearly always stick with the vip and more often than not used myself basically as a human shield :). On those maps my stats would be shot to hell (pun intended), but we'd usually win. Which in the end was the main objective.
Plus the main attraction for me was always the team play aspect, backing up others etc, which is why alot of clans/public servers suck. otherwise its just a death match :)

true... but to play VIP maps... the proper strategy is to have scouts go ahead and then a couple of guys stick with the VIP... scouts clear the path and the vip follows... its the most effective way... human shields don't normally work that well :) specially facing an AWP

well it did work most of the time, so don't know what to tell you there. not saying specified role was a human shield, just that if thats what it took for the main mission to be complete then we took a few kills. Not saying everyone stayed with the vip though.
I suppose different tactics work for different teams depending on members strength and weakness etc. and more things

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back