New phone

cutiger

OSNN Newbie
Hey guys
My phone just died, and I need to look for a new one. I am on sprint plan, and that is through my family so it can't be changed :devious:, despite my opinion on the matter. Do you guys any ideas about new phones on sprint. I am willing to spend potentially up to $200.

Hey guys
My phone just died, and I need to look for a new one. I am on sprint plan, and that is through my family so it can't be changed :devious:, despite my opinion on the matter. Do you guys any ideas about new phones on sprint. I am willing to spend potentially up to $200.
I wonder if you could get the Htc Touch Pro?
Would you be willing to go up another 50 bucks?

Hey does anybody know if there is a way to get the stock OS back on the HTC Hero?
My Friend (CUTIGER) got the phone and then upgraded it to 2.1 and it sucks. Does anybody know where he can get the downgrade back to the original shipped rom. HTC has it for other phones (like mine, the Aria) but the hero doesn't have it on HTC's site.
Thanks.

If I was on Sprint I'd probably get the HTC EVO 4G.

If I was on Sprint I'd probably get the HTC EVO 4G.
He already has the phone... I was wondering about the update or downgrade to the original OS on the Hero, since the 2.1 update screwed him up.

He already has the phone... I was wondering about the update or downgrade to the original OS on the Hero, since the 2.1 update screwed him up.

Didn't look at the date difference ... you should have started a new thread. ;) As for your question I would start @ xda

Didn't look at the date difference ... you should have started a new thread. ;) As for your question I would start @ xda
Ya, we were gonna try a cooked rom, but didn't know if someone had the original. Will check it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back