New Pepsi/iTunes Promotion

Xie

- geek -
Saw this the other day saying it was coming. Well looks live now. Oh and this time looks like you can win a iPod mini! :classic:

*edit* - Oh and for those non-Pepsi folks that drink other Pepsi products looks like your in luck this time around as they can be found on ...
20 oz. and 1 liter bottles of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Wild Cherry, Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, Mountain Dew Code Red and Sierra Mist and under the rim of specially-marked 32 oz. and 44 oz. fountain cups available at participating locations

I could see my pepsi consumption rising if this offer was open to the UK too.

haha, my friend never drinks pepsi, his dad works for coca cola, he got pissed when his brother was drinking pepsi products, hence i started calling pepsi products Devil's water as a joke, some funny stuff

you know if you turn the bottle just right you can tell if your a winner or not

yeah lol, that was on methodshop.com they had a tutorial on how to win every time lol funny stuff

kreepy20 said:
you know if you turn the bottle just right you can tell if your a winner or not
Do you know if this works 100% like the 1st time? (they changed everything else this time around).

it does work 100% of the time. my friend and i developed themethod weeks before it was posted online last promotion period. we became masters of predicting winning bottles and currently for thispromotion we are 6/6. we each now have 3 free songs.

Hrm, the bottles i tried it on at the store it was not possible, they filled them more this time. I did buy a winner though.

it's harder this time around, but all you have to do is look for 4 lines. don't look at the words.

themafia_69 said:
yeah lol, that was on methodshop.com they had a tutorial on how to win every time lol funny stuff

here's the methodshop Pepsi cap peeking tutorial:

Hacking Pepsi's iTunes Giveaway (Again)
http://www.methodshop.com/mp3/articles/hackpepsi/

Pepsi-peek.jpg

themafia_69 said:
haha, my friend never drinks pepsi, his dad works for coca cola, he got pissed when his brother was drinking pepsi products, hence i started calling pepsi products Devil's water as a joke, some funny stuff
his brother is a REBBELLLLLL

If/when I get bored today perhaps I go looking for some caps. Only thing is around here soda cost more then an iTunes song. :(

hey, lol whos methodshop they saw my post so they registered? lol nice

It would be cheaper to just buy the song then buy the pop since with tax it costs $1.09. (pretty much what xie said). If they had it in 2 liters then i would cause 2 liters are like 20-30 cents cheaper than 20oz. Doesntmake since to me tho.

yeah, but for the 1.09 ur getting two things, a song, and something to gulp down, wow how many ml is in that cola bottle? the 355ml cans here are about 25cents and like the 2 liter bottles are like 50 cents or 75

Does someone know the name of the band who play in the garage and the title of the song.It's in the pepsi/itunes ads ''Let the music out''.

It's very important!!!:eek:

I'm lucky I have a cousin that drinks alot of Dew. He has given me 6 codes so far as he has no use for them. :)

lol...thats a good thing. That beats the point of buying the pop yourself and winning since its more for the pop and all that like i said before.

off topic: anybody seen the new MD cans? I dont really like them but i like how they are bigger but not the look.

Hey,

I was at the movie theater tonight and they had those pepsi cups with the I tunes code under the rim and If you dont get embarrased easily or you go late at night you can dig through the trash and look for winning cups. Also, If you are walking along and you see a pepsi I-Tunes bottle pick it up and look under the cap to see if it is a winner. Alot of people dont Know or dont care about I-Tunes and they throw the I-Tunes code away, And this way you dont have to pay for anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back