Hmm just looked at tthem and hit the change log and it appears that they are still 4.2 cats or the changlog has not been updated
What's New? (2k/XP 2.5.22 & 9x/ME 2.5.37)
* Based on the Official Catalyst 4.2 drivers. (2k/XP/9x/ME)
* Removed 3DProfiler from the package. (2k/XP)
* Surprise: Included an exclusive Omega version of RadLinker. (2k/XP/9x/ME)
Many thanks to ChrisW!
* For stability's sake, forced Fastwrites OFF for ALL cards and forced it ON
for all 9600 cards. (2k/XP)
* Removed the 9700->9800 soft mod option again. (2k/XP/9x/ME)
* Did one LAST Omega Driver set for Win9x/ME "AGAIN" since I did some mistakes in
the previous "last" release. (9x/ME)
* Hope to have fixed the installation problems in Win9x/ME "AGAIN". (9x/ME)
* Added the Multires utility to the Win9x/ME package. (9x/ME)
* Separated the D3D/OGL CP tabs now that RadLinker takes care of the profiles. (9x/ME)
* Added support for 9800SE cards that have been bios-modded to 9800XT. (2k/XP/9x/ME)
What's New? (2k/XP 2.5.30)
* Based on the Official Catalyst 4.3 drivers.
* Updated the Omega version of RadLinker. Many thanks to ChrisW!
* Now that the FW issue seems to have been solved for 9600 cards, forced
Fastwrites OFF for ALL cards.
* Fixed installation issue for FireGL cards.
* Added support for Mobility 9700.
* Updated the Omega logo in the options screen.