New Nvidia Detonators... 41.03

any idea if they work with the mx cards ???

the last set of 40.xx drivers did'nt work to well on these cards
(Geforce2mx400)

cussing[1].gif

hmm, you linked to W2S even tho I had posted it on the XP-erience frontpage before em ? :S:S:S

You DID? oops sorry..... i didnt noticed..... where did you post it?

It was posted under the Hardware News section. I didn't notice it until EP mentioned it. ;)

hahah, its cool. How are they working for you guys? Got about 10 megs downloaded so far, so haven't had the chance to check em out... :S

Ok no problems so far and UT2003 Benchmarks on my 2 systems are below:

30.87's
Geforce 3 Classic 99.8------ 48.2 (Default Settings)

Geforce 4 MX440 83.4------35.3 (All settings on low quality)

41.03's
Geforce 3 Classic 99.7------49.2 (Default Settings)

Geforce 4 MX440 82.7------40.7 (All settings on low quality)

On the Geforce 3 there was very little difference from the 30.87, however on the G4mx440 the Botmatch BM is 5 fps higher.

hmm, work great for me. Never bothered to bench em, but i noticed a nice little option changer between

Application-----------Balanced-----------Aggressive

anyone try these out yet? :D

lol im lazy

tough to find the motivation when u get home from school at 10pm

Got em installed. Not gonna benchmark em tho, as I ain't got any old results handy :p

On my Geforce 4 mx440 they were much better than the 30.87's. Only tried UT2003 thou, never bothered with 3Dmark.

Loaded and running - wow:eek:

Not a benchmarker but everything to the max in UT2K3 1024x768 benchmark is 94 flyby and 51 bots Happy :D

hit 9303 in 3DMark at default settings @1024x768x32

with the 40.72 I scored a 9206 at same settings so i gained about 100 pts...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back